Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Dudes Rhyme Time

Where have all the dudes gone
On this lovely spring like morn
When December sun had shone
On a biker all forlorn
   Arndt Kruger’s Lament Dec 3

Pete’s Reply Dec 3  (after the ride)
   We did not mean to be rude
    to a fellow Dude

The drizzling rain in Hastings
Put a damper on my cycling
Before the sun had shone
Another spring like day
May bring me out to play
  Jim Pare Dec 3 (Jim did cycle Dec 9 a spring like day)

Poets from the woodwork come
As fall to winter doth succumb
But riders seem to fade away
As landscapes pass from green to gray
   Bob Penny Dec 3

I am using my pen
To invite you at ten
For a ride in the sun
Which should be fun
   Pete MacLoghlin Dec 9

It must be said
That I have rocks in my head
Though a ride would be nice
Instead I’ll be on ice
      Burton McClelland Dec 9

Got your message too late
So I couldn’t make the date
Since there is no snow
and I’m rarin' to go
I’m bike’n the trails
Of KNSC!! Don’t you know
   Bruce Hancock Dec 9

Though somewhat late
The ride was great
And I can’t wait
Until next weeks date
To participate
  Bob Penny Dec 9

Them Dudes
Now just to ride
A response in verse they seek
How they hurt my pride
Don’t they know
Even my grammar is weak?
So ... will I show?
  Nay,
Not this day
    Bill Punt Dec 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home